FAMILY, it's what matters most.

This blog was created primarily to keep us as a family connected, close in heart when hectic schedules and miles find us far apart. Also it is my desire to use this as a family photo/journal of our adventures and trials here in this life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

one year and one grandson later














It's almost been a year, but I'm back in the game. Actually I never really started.  Bare with me while I learn!  Shaylah is helping me master the art of blogging.  I really wanted to do a 'family/photo journal' so to speak, a new years resolution if you will. Everyone will know if I fail because it will be next year before my next post.
Maybe this will keep me more motivated.

3 comments:

  1. no you'll post something, you have more than one daughter. it's all good we will all help you. i think your blog is very nice mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I can hardly wait for the next update. Good job Janel.

    ReplyDelete